Vredestein Comtrac Tyres Available in Shipley
Speed, safety and durability, and let’s not forget, comfort. This is what summarises the key qualities of Comtrac, the Vredestein van tyre. Comtrac was developed by Vredestein in response to the demand for tyres and combines the usual features of passenger car tyres with the efficiency of commercial vehicle tyres. The exceptional carcass structure incorporating a steel reinforcement strip ensures that the tyre is well equipped for heavy-duty work. What’s more, Comtrac not only performs much better, but it also offers excellent comfort and safety. The Vredestein Comtrac - a reliable, durable tyre with a modern look.
- Robust tyre shoulder tread pattern and jagged contours.
- Two circumferential grooves, tread depth = 11 mm.
- Exceptional carcass structure incorporating a steel reinforcement strip in tyre beading.
- Long life.
- Increased resistance to aquaplaning.
- Excellent handling properties.