Vredestein Snowtrac 5 195/55R16 91HH available in Shipley
195/55HR16 VRED WIN SNWTRC 5 XL 91H
The Vredestein Snowtrac 5 is a winter tyre that defies even the most extreme and unpredictable weather conditions, including wet, cold or slippery roads. The starting point in its development was to ensure optimal safety, a superior performance and durability. Thanks to the unique sipe technology, which involves more sipes in varying shapes, orientations and profile depth, the tyre offers excellent grip on wet road surfaces, snow and ice. The solid central zone ensures extra stability for improved handling on dry and wet surfaces. The Vredestein Snowtrac 5 features Stealth Design: the longitudinal and lateral grooves in the tread comprise many different surfaces of varying formats which absorb noise, making cars quieter inside and out.
- Unique sipe technology with more sipes in a variety of shapes, directions and tread depths.
- Innovative Full Silica Compound.
- Solid zone in the centre of the tread.
- Stealth Design tread.
- Spherical tyre with stepped longitudinal grooves.
- Exceptional grip on wet roads, snow and ice.
- Superior handling on snow and ice and reduced rolling resistance.
- Extra stability for improved handling on dry and wet road surface.
- Low interior noise: sound absorbed by the multiple surfaces in the longitudinal and lateral grooves.
- Minimal chance of aquaplaning, very strong performance on wet road surface.